We have a variety of options available to fit individual needs. Lodging is based on 24 cabins of 8 beds (bunks which you may choose top or bottom) and for those that prefer a more economical rate you may bring your own tent. And for those that need all the amenities we have a commuter rate available. All of the below include festival entry, all materials, workshops, keynotes, ritual, lodging and nourishment throughout the weekend.
- Cabins with four bunkbeds
- $245 – Bottom Bunk
- $225 – Top Bunk (please indicate if you need ADA at time of registration)
- Pitch a tent
- $145 – You pitch your tent with bathhouse
- Commuter Option
- $120 – Includes everything but sleeping on site
- Thursday Night Optional Add On – No activities however if you have travel concerns to get to venue in time for Friday we have a special Thursday night option which includes your lodging, three meals however no planned activities in this time. Enjoy the grounds and get settled.
- $45 – Bed based on above choices